Home Support Forums WordPress Landyland Editing the "Subscribe to Newsletter" Widget on bottom above the prefooter

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  support 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

kat.mullin3
    Participant

There is a “subscribe to newsletter” block on the bottom of the site but it cannot be accessed when editing the prefooter. How can I reach it to be sure that emails are subscribing to my newsletter? I can make widgets elsewhere for mailchimp but I don’t know where to edit this one at the bottom of the page.

support
    Keymaster

Hello,
    you need to insert links of your social networks to this html code. and insert the new code into a text widget

http://puu.sh/zf485/968b5e5c74.png

<div class="social_links text-right">
    <a class="facebook" style="margin:0 0 0 25px;" href="#" target="_blank"><i class="fa fa-facebook"></i><i class="fa fa-facebook"></i></a>
    <a class="twitter" style="margin:0 0 0 25px;" href="#" target="_blank"><i class="fa fa-twitter"></i><i class="fa fa-twitter"></i></a>
    <a class="google-plus" style="margin:0 0 0 25px;" href="#" target="_blank"><i class="fa fa-google-plus"></i><i class="fa fa-google-plus"></i></a>
    <a class="instagram" style="margin:0 0 0 25px;" href="#" target="_blank"><i class="fa fa-instagram"></i><i class="fa fa-instagram"></i></a>
    </div>

Thank You

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.