Home Support Forums WordPress Voyager Instagram widgets don't work

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  support 5 days, 3 hours ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

sugarushblog
    Participant

My Instagram pics do not appear on the bottom of my site or on my sidebar.
    I entered the info as requested (it works only in the Instagram symbol in my menu and nowhere else).
    website- sugarushblog.com
    instagram- sugarush.blog
    https://www.instagram.com/sugarush.blog/

support
    Keymaster

Hello,
    we sent you the latest version of the theme by email. this version fixes this error.
    Thank You

sugarushblog
    Participant

Got it. how do I upload it? do I need to uninstall the theme and then reinstall it?

support
    Keymaster

yes. like a new theme

sugarushblog
    Participant

OK I’ll do that but it won’t delete all my data right?

sugarushblog
    Participant

??

sugarushblog
    Participant

I’m afraid to uninstall the voyager theme and have all my content delted

sugarushblog
    Participant

I activated another theme in order to upload the zip file you emailed me. Then the import failed (because I didn’t delete the previous voyager theme just uninstalled it) and now my home page and none of my paged works! they appear to be blank (my posts work fine only the pages are blank). I did it because it’s been several days since you guys didn’t reply to me that I can safely install the zip file you told me and now I have to recreate everything and still face my issue with the Instagram widget.
    please restore my website and help me install the zip file I need it to work desperately!

sugarushblog
    Participant

with some help I managed to restore my materials but still, the Instagram widgets don’t work and I’m scared to uninstall my theme completely in order to upload the zip file you emailed me. I don’t want my website to be deleted.

support
    Keymaster

– OK I’ll do that but it won’t delete all my data right?
    all your posts, pages, settings, custom code will remain. If you edited the theme code, all your changes will disappear.

You can download from your server (by ftp) the old version of the theme before uninstalling. so as not to worry.

Best Regards

sugarushblog
    Participant

ok but if I donwload the old one I still upload the new one. so what will I do with the ftp file?

support
    Keymaster

You make a copy of the old theme by FTP. Then delete the old theme on server (FTP). Upload and Activate a new theme. Check the new theme.
    Thank You

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.