August 5, 2017 at 1:38 am #8643
Hello. I installed the demo of the gaming theme of Avantura, but it does not display its sidebar in my posts. I looked how to do it by myself but I can’t find where to activate to show the sidebar with the widgets.
Would you help me, please? I do not know what I’m doing wrong 🙁
August 5, 2017 at 3:40 am #8645
- This topic was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by agavesoft.
Forget this. I solved it.
New question: I can’t change the URL of the social icons of the footer, although I already changed the url in the social icons section of the Avantura options. Where can I update them?August 5, 2017 at 9:10 am #8649
1. The sidebar is out of place. We emailed you the latest version of theme. Download. Update your theme. And update this single post and check.
2. You need to edit the code in the text widget
Thank YouAugust 8, 2017 at 2:09 am #8673
Thank you. Two questions:
Where can I disable the banner image above de Top Slider? The one from the Home Page. http://avantura.evatheme.com/demo7/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/banner.jpg
And, how can I have different colors in different parts of my page as your demo? Example here: http://vglife.com/how-can-I-have-different-colors-too.jpg When I assign a color, the whole site only accepts this one color. I want to change the colors of my purple text in the Top Slider, and have another one different in the navigation menu. These are the parts I want to change colors. How can I do that?
August 8, 2017 at 2:26 am #8675
- This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by agavesoft.
Missing link of the parts I want to change colors: http://vglife.com/the-ones-i-want-to-change-colors.jpgAugust 8, 2017 at 6:16 pm #8680
All theme settings in the Avantura Options.
1. Avantura Options -> Header -> Advertising from Header
2. In our theme you can add different colors for each of the post categories
Thank YouAugust 9, 2017 at 6:20 pm #8684
I do not have the same screen as you in order to change the post category color. How can I activate that? Where? http://vglife.com/no-color-category.pngAugust 9, 2017 at 6:27 pm #8685
And here is another thing: When I put my links in bold, they change the color I assigned in Avantura options, to a water green color, and not the purple one I assigned. How can I correct this? http://vglife.com/color-changed.pngAugust 10, 2017 at 9:05 am #8693
1. try to deactivate all plugins. Leave only the plugins we recommend for our theme.
2. download the latest version of the theme from Themeforest and update your theme.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.