Home Support Forums WordPress Newlife Portfolio Gallery Not Saving

This topic contains 13 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  support 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

taryngray
    Participant

I’m trying update and add portfolio items and it’s stalling on “saving” everytime I try to save the gallery. Any reason why it’s doing that? Running WordPress 4.9.1

support
    Keymaster

Hello,
    conflict with the WordPress 4.9.1. In version 4.9 there is no such problem. Our development team is already working on this problem.
    Thank You

taryngray
    Participant

Thank you for the response!

support
    Keymaster

By email you sent an updated version of the theme. We updated the premium plugins, corrected the addition of pictures in the media.
    Please check and write the result.
    Thank You

taryngray
    Participant

When I try to “upload theme” via the appearance tab in the back end of WordPress it continues to give me a “this site cannot be reached” error message.

What is the best way to install it? I don’t want to lose the settings that I already have.

support
    Keymaster

Documentation update
    only instead of downloading from Themeforest, download the link from your email.
    Thank You

taryngray
    Participant

Hi, I did what the instructions say and now my portfolio pages have none of the theme options available. I am unable to select gallery items, the layout, and all the other customization options that were previously below the text box of the portfolio.

The portfolio listings have stayed the same (when I view them as the front end, I can see all the items but cannot see any of it in the back end).

support
    Keymaster

Have you activated all the recommended plugins?
    We are talking about adding pictures to the gallery at Page Settings (metabox)? or are we talking about the Visual Composer Gallery element?
    Happy New Year

taryngray
    Participant

Yes I have activated all the recommended plugins. It is prompting me to “activate” the Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer but it is activated. I didn’t purchase a license for that so I can’t register it with a license. I don’t think that is the problem though because the site worked before without that registered.

My problem is that the portfolio pages were working fine initially, I had original issue from my post, and now that I’ve installed the new theme with the fix, I don’t have any ability to change my portfolio entries.

I’m unable to see the “Portfolio Items Settings” box on the portfolio entry pages. The spot where I could select images for the gallery, make edits to the layout of the entry (ie: info on the left of the photos or above, enable/disable the slider), and include the title, link, etc.

support
    Keymaster

Download the theme again via the link from the email and update your site.

taryngray
    Participant

Ok, thank you. That appears to have worked.

support
    Keymaster

We are glad to be able to help you.
    Best Regards

pepperglen
    Participant

Hello, I’m having the same issue, I cannot get portfolio gallery images to save. PLEASE HELP!

support
    Keymaster

Hello Pepperglen,
    theme is already available through your personal account on the Themeforest website.
    Try to download it and update your site.
    Thank You

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.