October 16, 2017 at 1:05 am #9030
1. You included Ultimate fonts/icons addon in your theme and I’m trying to find them. They are not here https://snag.gy/XwsaN9.jpg. How do I get and upload more of their icons? I saw the icomoon website they mention, but there’s a fee for most.
3. And, I watched Ultimate’s video tutorial you had in documentation and they showed an Ultimate menu for pages. https://snag.gy/XqTQZj.jpg. I don’t have that either https://snag.gy/aNsY9o.jpg. How do I get it?
4. I saw in the media library your zip of fonts. https://snag.gy/v267k0.jpg. Do I need to upload those here https://snag.gy/XwsaN9.jpg to get them working? Or, are the icons that show here the ones that you included in the theme?
5. We did try to upload other icons, but they don’t show up in the theme icon selector. https://snag.gy/XqD4KV.jpg How do we get those to work?
Thank you!!October 19, 2017 at 12:58 pm #9045
1, 2. In the archive that you downloaded from the site, there is a folder iconfonts. In the folder there is an archive with icons Evatheme-Icon-Fonts.zip. In the documentation there is a video instruction How to Add Custom Font Icons in WordPress
3. It is necessary to install all the recommended plugins
4. Yes. in the video instructions everything is described
5. We can guarantee the work of only our icons. we specially generated them for this.
Thank YouNovember 9, 2017 at 10:46 pm #9134November 10, 2017 at 10:35 am #9135
you need a certain format. Here you can find information on how to generate icons for use
Using Generated Fonts
Thank YouNovember 10, 2017 at 8:00 pm #9137
Thanks but that article doesn’t apply to me. I’m not using my own icons, I used theirs from their library. The desktop parts are also not relevant because this is a hosted website.
Any other ideas?
Thank you.November 11, 2017 at 8:59 pm #9138
We bought a pack of icons and generated them specifically for use with Visual Compouser plugin. These icons are in the archive together with the theme.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.