Home Support Forums WordPress Exito Web fatal error after Revolution Slider installation

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  support 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

yopet
    Participant

Hello!

I’m having a lot of problems with this theme. After installing the theme (for ftp, I could not with the wordpress installer) and the example content, with enough difficulties, now I have problems installing the “Revolution slider” plugin. After installing the plugin gives me the following message:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 62914560 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 49152 bytes) in /homepages/13/d480249538/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Domain/wp-content/plugins/Ultimate_VC_Addons/admin/bsf-core/index.php on line 741

I searched the documentation and the videos of the support, but there is no information on this theme, I start feeling desperate. I have been struggling with this for 5 days and I am late in the delivery deadline. I haven’t space limitation on space on my server.

If this is not solved I will have to request the refund of the money and otherwise to cancel the payment by paypal, to acquire another theme in another store. Because this theme does not work properly.

Thank you very much

• This topic was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  yopet.

support
    Keymaster

Hello,
    the error says that you do not have enough disk space to install the plugin. Check free space on your hosting.
    errors that are not caused by the theme are not grounds for refund!
    Best Regards

yopet
    Participant

Hello

I have been checking the free space on the server and I have no space problem (attached screenshot), so it should be something else.

I’ve run the Revoslution slider plugin, but for this I have had to uninstall another plugin “Ultimate VC Addons”.

Conclusion, I’m still the same as before.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwkNBdNMJTnvYVdPejJzZGR4UTg/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwkNBdNMJTnvWjFaRXRMUi1lTmM/view?usp=sharing

Thanks

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  yopet.

support
    Keymaster

Let’s think logically.
    If the revslider plugin was not installed and wrote that there is not enough space. you removed another plugin and the slider plugin was installed. then all the same you have a problem with a free space. please check with your hostinger for this.
    Thank You

yopet
    Participant

Hello

Have you seen the screenshots that I have attached? If I have space problems, why should I install other plugins and other content? I do not understand anything.

The other plugin is now with the name changed by FTP, so it is still taking up space. The screenshots be of this morning, that part has not been modified since Saturday night.

Thank you very much

support
    Keymaster

Please write your login, password, site url, link to this topic on this email crazyshrimp13@gmail.com
    Thank You

yopet
    Participant

Hello

I sent to you the information, can you find out the problem? Thank you very much.

support
    Keymaster

You have many plugins installed.
    Try to remove all plugins. Leave only the plugins we recommend.
    Thank You

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.